Saturday, July 12, 2014

A fifth of whatever...

I need a drink...and not a glass. But the whole bottle, yes.
Not quite what i had in mind, I got nothing against flowers, but it would probably work..mmm Crown Royal, the cheeseburger of whiskys, lol and Johnny Walker Black...good company to get down with, yes it has been one of those weeks. Yes I know...and we have another full moon...this one is interesting, much happening, we needs new attitudes new ideas for bringing joy to others,

Today at the top of my to watch list was the video of Isis beheading a Iraqi general, Last Straw...youtube is now banned in my universe, I don't need this crap, I won't support this crap. I'm gone...period. 100% boycott youtube/facebook/google
wow...no more social networking...will I survive?? Will I stay off the techie sauce?
let's hope so...

on to better things
think I'll make some bright shining things...
but what to make...
should be useful. Yet not harmful, hmm tough one. Any suggestions, it's ok I won't laugh, out loud...lol,
anyway, I gots to get back to my fantasy...



No comments:

Post a Comment