Tuesday, July 1, 2014

fishing without hooks....

 4 mile...my place to chase, the fish
 
Finally, a fishing trip, in Hilo as for you, island bro...you fish catching dog, living my fantasy, nice fish, lol, so jealous, my grill is saddly wanting, got a tip on pig, just down the road, could be the spot. Well rains stopped, smells fresh it's hook on! Using mini oreos for bait...Capt Ky spotting in NYC...at a Yankees game, where in the world is Captain Ky....lol. Hope he makes it to his folks for 4th, anyone gotten a tatto count? Seriously...curious.
well rainbows seem to be
the theme
had a massive full frontal,
in your face, completely glorious one
yesterday morning
after getting my third coffee,
and buying a little crabby old homeless woman breakfast...felt good to help someone...lords know I gets lots myself
thank you mother earth...
thank you rainbow spirit, your colors touch and transform me....much like coffee...latte on
I need more mocha Scotty...
aghigh Cappiton, I've given ya all she's got...
damn...out off mocha
and no fish,
someone...forgot the hooks, brilliant
peace
i'm off to Safeway for Ahi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment